Brightlemon build social networks for large educational and public sector organisations.
MySQL.com has recently featured Brightlemon's educational case studies:
Recent case studies include:
Shine Week 2009 and 2008
Client:Department for Children, Schools & Families, Talent & Enterprise Taskforce, Arts Council, Creative Partnerships.
- Over 2,500 schools representing 1,000,000 pupils signed up in less than 2 months…
- User generated video, audio, images and text…
- Individual profile pages, blogs; ratings, comments;
- Safe: User validation and Content moderation…
- Featured on BBC 1 Breakfast, BBC 5 live, PM.gov, Channel 4 and nationwide in other press – radio and print media
- A community based site to promote the learning of English in China
- Numerous social networking features
- Multilingual capabilities
- Over 100,000 registered users
Plan Schools Link
Client: Plan UK and Plan International
Plan Schools Link is a social network connecting schools in Kenya, Sierra Leone, China and the UK. Remember the pen pals you used to have school? Plan Schools Link is similar except it operates online via an easy to use messaging system.
- Custom messaging system with integrated audio, video and images
- Student, school and classroom profiles
- Interactive forums, individual blogs for each user
- Secure, safe, moderated environment
Brightlemon web design london.