About the Association
The Drupal Association is a not-for-profit association, registered in Belgium. Its purpose is to provide support to the Drupal project.
The Drupal Association has no say in either the planning or development of the Drupal open source project itself.
This is left solely in the very capable hands of the community. The Drupal Association could not, for example, dictate that in the next version of Drupal users should become nodes.
The Drupal Association could, however, do any of the following:
- Accept donations and grants.
- Organize and/or sponsor Drupal events, and represent the Drupal project at events.
- Engage in partnerships with other organizations.
- Acquire and manage infrastructure in support of the Drupal project.
- Support development by awarding grants or paying wages.
- Write and publish press releases and promotional materials.
Show your support for Drupal by becoming
a member of the Drupal Association