This site is archived.
Skip to Content

Spare bed (Aug 31 - Sep 6, F1 Hotel, €23.25/night)

5 replies [Last post]
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline

From August 31 until September 6 I will be staying at the F1 Hotel about two kilometres from the Cité. I booked a twin room for €46.50 a night and I'd like to have a roommate. If you want to join, we'll split the costs in half. The €23.25 is without breakfast, but you can have it at the hotel for another €3.70 a day.

User offline. Last seen 1 year 42 weeks ago. Offline
The Porte de Châtillon connection

Hello Gents,

Another Dutchy joins the Porte de Châtillon-connection. I just booked 5 days at the F1 Porte de Châtillon.

See you all in a couple of days. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Greetings,

Thanks for the tip :) We were

Thanks for the tip :) We were already planning on doing that, partly because of not so good experience with hotel food and partly because we think it's a waste not to experience Paris while we're there anyway.

@Farrington: there will at least be two Dutchmen and two Belgians staying at this particular hotel. I'm sure you'll run into us during your stay :)

elv
User offline. Last seen 1 year 43 weeks ago. Offline
Breakfast

Rather than having a probably not so good "international breakfast" at the hotel, you'd better have one on your way to the venue :) There are several cafés and bakeries near Porte d'Orléans (if you are at Formule 1 hotel near Porte de Châtillon)

User offline. Last seen 1 year 5 weeks ago. Offline
Good to know, that there will

Good to know, that there will be at least two other from the DrupalCon staying at this hotel, apart from me and my college.

/marcus

Roommate found :)

Roommate found :)