Where to sleep
Paris offers a wide range of appealing and competitively priced hotel accommodation. Transport links in the city are efficient and clean so you will find you are never far from a Métro station or bus stop. Paris has it all, for every taste and every budget. Below we have listed a few options in and around the venue location.
Accommodation around the Cite International Universitaire de Paris (CIUP)
The CIUP is located in the 14th arrondissement (Montparnasse) a historic Left Bank area famous for artists' studios, music halls, and café life. The large Montparnasse - Bienvenüe métro station and the lone Tour Montparnasse skyscraper are located here.
- Hotel Raspail Montparnasse *** From 150.00 €. A luxury 1920's hotel with rooms overlooking Rodin's famous statue of Balzac and the Eiffel Tower. All rooms have Wifi access.
- Hotel Sophie Germain *** From 79.00 €. Ideally located on the left bank of Paris, just a few minutes away from Montparnasse train station. This quiet, pleasant hotel has free Wifi access in all rooms.
- Hotel Moulin Vert ** From 68.00 €. A family run hotel prides itself on its efficient, attentive service. Simple, comfortable, spotless rooms! with free Wifi access.
- Accomodation is available on-site at CIUP for registered students
Accommodation further afield
The transport network in Paris is well known for its efficiency. So we have listed accommodation which is a little further afield from the venue but still only a short trip. Whilst not being right next to the CIUP, these hotels have other advantages such as being close to historic landmarks or perhaps a famous shopping district!
- Hotel Chambiges Elysees **** From 250.00 € A luxury hotel in a quiet street in the heart of the famous Triangle d'Or. Just minutes from the Champs Elysees, this hotel has everything you should need including free Wifi access in all rooms.
- Hotel Horset Opera **** From 205.00 €. Recently renovated, luxury hotel in a 19th century, 6 storey building. The hotel is located right in the heart of the Paris tourist area, between the Louvre and the Garnier Opera House. Room service is at no extra charge and Wifi access is free.
- Hotel Riviera ** From 86.00 €. A pleasant, mid-range hotel not far from the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe. Only the top three floors are equipped with free Wifi access, so make sure you book accordingly.
- Hotel du Seze ** From 120.00 €. A charming, small hotel situated between the Opera house and the Madeleine church, just a few steps from the department stores district. All rooms have a bathroom, some with a jacuzzi bath. All rooms have Wifi access.
- Hotel Cosy * From 45.00 €. This hotel is located close to the Nation Place on a quiet avenue. Each room is newly furnished and decorated in a warm and modern style. There is free Wifi access and room service available.
- Hotel Flor Rivoli ** From 70.00 €. This hotel is located just steps from the Louvre. A clean, friendly hotel with Wifi access in a perfect location for sightseeing.
For more hotel options check out
Apartments offer great value for money when you are staying for more than a few nights. We've negotiated a deal with ParisAddress - one of the largest apartment booking sites in Paris. They have a wide range of suitable apartments for both small and large budgets.
Fabien Rousset, the ParisAddress Key Account Manager is at your disposal for inquiries, reservations, and any kind of support question you may have - both in English and in French.
Be sure to mention the 7% reduction code: DrupalConParis.
Phone: +33 (0)1 43 20 91 57
Skype : +33 (0)9 70 46 63 33
For further apartment options please visit
On a budget - Hostels and budget hotels.
Hotel accommodation in Paris needn't be expensive. We have found a selection of budget hotels and hostels near the venue. Many hostels now offer free Wifi in your room and even room service. Making this a great option for those travelling on a budget.
- Oops Hostel. From 30 € per person for a dormitory or 70 € for a room with own bathroom and Wifi access. A brand new, funky hostel with métro lines to all of Paris right on its door step.
- Aloha Hostel From 25€ per person, recently renovated, choose from twin rooms or dormitories.
- Hotel de Paris montmartre ** From 78.00 €. This hotel is located in a quiet street near the "Sacrée-Coeur", the Opera House and Pigalle.
- Hotel Britannia Louvre Opera ** From 80.00 €. Located a short walk from the department stores, Saint-Lazare station and the Opera. All rooms have bathrooms, satellite TV and Wifi access
For more hostel options visit